Friday, March 03, 2006

Snow... on March 3rd??

Yes indeed, it snowed again today. I was in the bedroom folding laundry when I noticed it got dark outside. It's been raining off and on this week so it didn't really surprise me, but when I went to the window I was reminded of the times I had sat in our bedroom and watched the snow fall. Suddenly, within even 30 seconds after I thought that, the rain turned to snow! I took some (really bad) video of it. Pictures just don't do it justice- and I still haven't figured out the right setting to capture the snow in mid-air. Soo... yeah. To all of those people who said it doesn't snow in Osaka... I guess global warming is out to change that!
Speaking of GW, the proof to me that it's really happening is because it was 82 degrees in Topeka the other day... what the heck is going on? Normally around this time they are still dealing with the cold. Send some of that our way! I only have a week left and I don't want to remember this place as being so cold... and I want to go out and see some plum blossoms! I think we might be doing that tomorrow.
I should go now... I am going to get ready soon for my farewell party tonight... hoping I can avoid the tears. :)
Picture of the day- the tempura I made last night for dinner. :)

-Ash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home